The Hydrojet II is the essential tool for every equine dental practitioner interested in a versatile instrument for the efficient flushing of diastemas as well as the rinsing of the mouth.It includes the following:
• Hydrojet II with battery and charger
• Rinsing nozzle
• Diastema nozzle
• 29.5 ft / 6-meter water tube
• 0.26 gal US / 1-liter bottle
• Slim carriage bag
The Hydrojet II has been completely redesigned for easier work with several new smart features:
• Fast & easy brass nozzle connectors
• Water flow regulation from 0.22 to 0.45 gal US/min – 0.75 to 1.5 liter/minute
• Battery level indicator
• Battery moved on the top
• Curved rinsing nozzle
• Rounded-off diastema tip
Download product’s presentation and the operating instructions.
• Waterpressure: 7 bars
• Battery usage time: 2 hours of continuous use
• Battery charging time: 1.5 – 2 hours
• The diastema nozzle is perfect for flushing diastemas and removing interdental food residues. Its length and shape allow easy access in the back of the mouth.
• The rinsing nozzle is for general mouth cleaning all along the different dental treatment stages. Its specific curved shape naturally fits the mouth.