This burr with IC 300-Nakanishi head was developed for the following applications:
– Diastema work
– Cheek tooth segmentation
– Tooth crown remodeling to improve the grip of the extraction forceps
– Pre-drilling Minimally Invasive Transbuccal Extraction
The shaft bearing is greased which makes it “waterproof” and running quiet, without vibrations.
It has an external water supply enabling Watercooling during drilling. This is necessary because the temperatures of the burrs (diamond or tungsten burr) can become high and can damage the tooth.
The handpiece comes with the 0.39 inch water clip.
Available for HDE and Key Drive shaft.
The Equodent is delivered with 2 diamond burrs, a grease tube and dismounting tools (special key and multifunctional spindle holder).
– Two different heads are available with 90° or 45° angle.
– Two water clips are available for the 90° head:
– 0.79 inch water clip is developed for the 2 inches and 2.52 inches Carbide burrs
– 1.38 inch water clip is developed for the 2.52 inches and 3.03 inches Carbide burrs
– Water clip for the 45° will be available soon.